#EldersFirstFestival: Celebrate Aging with India’s First-Ever Festival for Elders
In a treat of hilarity, joy, and zeal, Emoha Elder Care announces the first ever online festival, organised to celebrate our amazing senior citizens. Culminating on World Senior Citizen’s Day on 21st August, the festival is dedicated to celebrating our elderly in style, with a number of social events for the elderly in store for a good time!
World Senior Citizen’s Day
Observed each year on 21st August, World Senior Citizen Day is celebrated to recognise and acknowledge all the contributions senior citizens have made to society and our lives. After an entire life of working hard for their families and society, the golden years are for elders to finally hang up their working hats and sit back to enjoy the fruits of their labours. Old age is also the time when the torch of responsibility is passed on to the next generation, so they can carry forth the efforts of their elders, also ensuring that their aged parents or grandparents can finally enjoy all the creature comforts they worked so hard to provide their offsprings. This special day is put in place so we can celebrate aging. It also aims to spread awareness about the conditions faced by old people, so they can get the support they need to navigate these hitherto unknown waters. But it’s not just about the worries, as we plan a merry occasion to mark this International Day of Senior Citizens.
The Elder First Festival by Emoha
Emoha Elder Care has several fun virtual activities for the elderly in store as we celebrate #ElderHour with 1 million elders! Tune in every Tuesday through Saturday to our special Elder Hour where a lot of fun activities await you to celebrate your life!
Here, you can meet new people with like-minded ideas, learn new concepts with experts in various fields, sing along to foot-tapping tunes, share your favourite memories with everyone else, and do much more to celebrate aging and your life with a glorious gala. You can also grab some amazing senior care packages and even discounts for care services for the elderly. With a number of contests and activities in store, there are also a huge number of prizes up for grabs!
All the Special Events in This Elder First Festival
We have a lot in store for elders taking part in our Elder First Festival with days dedicated to special themes with special events interspersed as joyous treats. Laugh out loud with the super funny and marvellous Jeeveshu Ahluwalia on the 25th of June or on the 30th of June, meet Soha Ali Khan and Sharmila Tagore in specially planned
Elder Hour events in the festival. Here’s what else the Elder First Festival has in store:
• Inspiring Tuesdays: These special sessions are planned to motivate millions of people so they can lead a good quality of life with something new in store every week!
• Learning Wednesdays: There is so much happening in the world that it’s hard sometimes to keep track of it all. Tune in to our Learning Wednesdays where we aim to generate awareness as we hold discussions about the most insightful topics each week.
• Gaming Thursdays: We have the most fun activities planned for senior citizens, creating a whole new world of fun and entertainment to add that pizzaz into your week!
• Fun Fridays: With the entire week behind us, it is time to let go of all the stress and pressure that came along and enjoy the amazing Friday activities the festival has in store!
• Saturday Specials: Give new meaning to your weekends as we start it off with a huge bang with something new planned for every week.
Emoha is a dedicated community that offers the elderly easy access to a range of support and care services to help them live a more comfortable life. From doctor consultation calls to a 24X7 COVID help desk, Emoha ensures the elderly are not left wanting. Celebrating their efforts and wonderfully lived lives, we always put #EldersFirst.