How to Get Mirror Shiny Hair in 30 Minutes?
Reading articles about the same dos and don’ts can be a bit tiresome. But just for the sake of your hair, let us recap. We all know our hair seems smooth and shiny due to its natural oils. Besides a good diet rich in Omega-3, an adequate intake of vitamin D is also essential for your hair shine. Staying at home during COVID has made things difficult for us. Working from home has also left our hair dull and lackluster.
Natural oil is secreted by oil-releasing glands found in our hair follicles. Our hair gets smoothness and lustre from this natural oil. Our hair may lose its natural beauty due to our way of life and pollution. Consequently, hair care is equally as crucial as skincare. This guide will take you through remedies and tips to get glossy hair instantly.
How to Get Glossy Hair Instantly?
Our hair becomes brittle, lifeless, and more vulnerable to damage due to daily exposure to strong sunshine, changing weather, stress, and pollution. Even if there are various products on the market, natural components always work best. Egg-white hair masks, coconut oil hair masks, and almond milk hair masks are the best hair masks for silky, shiny, smooth hair at home.
1. Egg White Hair Mask
After separating the egg yolk:
- Apply egg white to your hair roots from the tips.
- Make a bun and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash with warm water and shampoo your hair.
Afterwards, conditioner and towel-dry will make your hair shiny like glass naturally.
2. Coconut Oil Hair Mask
Oil treatments are the best way to get shiny hair overnight. And we all know coconut oil is the king of hair oils. The application will make your hair shiny but not greasy. Apply lukewarm coconut oil from the roots to the tips and massage well. You can leave it overnight for the best results. Rinse it with lukewarm water and shampoo. Towel-dry your hair, and voilà! You have silky, smooth hair at home.
3. Almond Milk Hair Mask
Using an applicator brush, apply almond milk from the roots to the tips. Leave for 20-30 minutes, covered with a shower cap. Wash off with mild shampoo and conditioner.
4. Say Goodbye to Frizzy Hair with Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar offers conditioning qualities that help smooth your hair and give it the nourishment it needs. Vitamins and minerals are abundant in apple cider vinegar, which helps eliminate dandruff. It offers a lot of nutrients and moisturizing qualities that control frizz.
How to Make Ageing Hair Shiny?
- Blood circulation is boosted when you brush your hair at least twice daily. Additionally, it facilitates nutrient absorption by hair follicles. Your hair will become shinier and healthier as a result.
- Oil treatment is the best way to get shiny hair. It makes hair smooth and lustrous and aids in moisture retention. Use almond or coconut oil two times per week. Circularly massage it over the top of your head. Rinse after 30-45 minutes of application.
- Frequent heat styling can make your hair dry, and your hair will lose its natural shine. You can use curling rollers and other tools to style your hair.
- Sleeping with your hair open can also make your hair dull. Wear a satin cap or braid your hair while sleeping to avoid frizzy hair.
- Hair gloss closes the hair cuticles, locks in moisture, and makes hair smoother, shinier, and frizz-free.
Simple homemade deep conditioning methods perform wonders for repairing and reviving dry or damaged strands without the need for pricey products. You can follow the above instructions and make hair masks for silky, shiny, smooth hair at home.
With the Emoha app, you get access to 24/7 emergency support for non-medical and medical emergencies that can be availed from any place in India within seconds. You also get exclusive benefits like travel booking assistance, special discounts on travel and medicine, a helpdesk for daily support, and much more. You can also read exclusively tailored blogs for seniors on several topics, ranging from health to well-being to entertainment. Download the app from the Google Playstore or the iOS App Store.
You can apply DIY homemade hair masks to get shiny hair at home.
The wonders of hair stylists, oil treatments, and keratin treatments make celebrities’ hair shiny.
Apply hair gloss and hair serums to get a mirror-like shine.
Oil treatments twice a week can make your hair shiny naturally.
Not having a proper diet and harsh chemicals from shampoos and conditioners can dull your hair.