Enjoy the potato wafers with tea, beneficial in saving heart diseases
Potato Wafers Recipe: Potatoes are very beneficial for improving blood circulation. You must have eaten potato chips with tea many times, but have you ever tried potato wafers, they look even more wonderful to eat.
Potato Wafers Ingredients: Ingredients
- 5 kg potatoes
- salt to taste
- for spices
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 3 tsp powdered sugar
- A little salt
How To Make Potato Wafers:
- Take out the peels of potatoes. Keep it immersed in water. So that it does not turn black.
- Put potatoes to boil in a large pot, Do not cut the potato in the middle. Keep whole potatoes to boil.
- Potatoes do not have to be cooked completely, they have to be left uncooked. That is, only half of it has to be cooked. Then let the potatoes cool down.
- Peel the boiled potatoes from the mold and dry them in the sun on the terrace. It takes as much as a day and a half to dry. And after drying, keep it in a box.
- Now keep the oil for heating. Then fry dry wafer dal in it. Put chili, salt, and sugar on it and eat it.
2. Make Thandai on Holi in this way, you will stay hydrated
Holi Special Thandai Recipe: With the arrival of the festival of Holi, people start craving for Thandai. It is a different fun to drink thandai while playing Holi. The immune system is also strengthened by drinking cold-relieving heat. Along with this, it also removes the complaints of constipation occurring in the stomach and we remain hydrated throughout the day. Holi will be celebrated on 18th March this year in 2022. Before that you should know this special recipe of Thandai.
Thandai Recipe Ingredients- Ingredients
- 1.5 liters full cream milk
- 1.5 bowl sugar
- 20-25 almonds (soaked and peeled)
- 20-25 cashews, soaked in water
- 20-25 pistachios, peeled
- 3 tbsp magaz (melon seeds, peeled)
- 3 tbsp poppy seeds
- 7-8 saffron strands
- 8-10 small cardamoms
- a large piece of cinnamon
- 7-8 black peppercorns
- 20 dry rose petals
How To Make Thandai
- Put the milk in a pan on medium heat to boil.
- Grind almonds, cashews, pistachios, magaz and poppy seeds together.
- You can also add some milk according to the need to make a good paste.
- On the other hand, when the milk starts boiling, add saffron and sugar to it.
- Boil the milk while stirring the spoon for 4-5 minutes.
- Now grind cardamom, rose petals, cinnamon and black pepper. Make a fine powder out of it.
- Now mix the prepared paste in milk and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring occasionally so that the milk does not stick to the pan.
- When it is cooked, add powder to it and keep it to cool down and when the guests come, the rose petals…