TRANSPORT CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
- PRESIDENT AT ASSOCHAM (THE ASSOCIATED CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY OF INDIA)
- EXPERIENCE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT AND MULTIMODAL LOGISTICS
- BOARD OF NATIONAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (NSDC)
- BOARD OF NATIONAL START-UP ADVISORY COUNCIL
- CHAIRMAN OF TRANSYSTEM LOGISTICS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED VICE CHAIRMAN OF TCI CONCOR MULTIMODAL LOGISTICS LTD FOUNDING NATIONAL PRESIDENT OF YOUNG LEADERS COUNCIL
Mr. Vineet Agarwal is the Managing Director of Transport Corporation of India Ltd, one of the country's leading logistics firms. He began his career with TCI in 1996 as an Executive Director and has since held numerous positions within the organisation.
TCI has grown from strength to strength under his leadership as it has adapted to new technologies and work practises. He has played a key role in the organization's transformation to value-added services in supply chain management and multimodal logistics. Mr. Agarwal was instrumental in steering TCI away from being just a trucking firm and toward becoming one of India's leading integrated multimodal supply chain solutions providers.
He graduated from Carnegie Mellon University and the Owner President Management program from Harvard Business School.