CO-FOUNDER & MANAGING PARTNER
- 18+ YEARS OF HIGH-QUALITY EXPERIENCE IN PRODUCT MANAGEMENT, PRODUCT ENGINEERING, IMPLEMENTATION AND DELIVERY OF SOPHISTICATED BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IN DOMAINS LIKE EDTECH, ONLINE RETAIL, LIFE SCIENCES, PHARMA & HEALTHCARE AND REAL ESTATE.
- EXCELLENT PRODUCT MANAGEMENT SKILLS WITH SPECIFIC FOCUS ON ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE AND COMPLEX INTEROPERABILITY.
- DEMONSTRABLE ACUMEN IN CONCEPTUALIZING PRODUCT FEATURES AND SKILLED IN USAGE OF MULTIPLE TOOLS TO CREATE HIGHLY SCALABLE TECHNOLOGY ENABLED SUCCESSFULLY MANAGED GLOBAL DELIVERY TEAMS WHILE MEETING PROFITABILITY TARGETS FOR THE PROJECTS EXECUTED AND SHOWCASING SUPERB FINANCIAL PLANNING AND OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT.
- DEMONSTRATED EXPERTISE IN PROCESS MONITORING AND IMPROVEMENT WITH THE GOALS OF INCREASING OPERATIONAL
- SYSTEM FOR THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY, THEREBY PROVIDING THE USER BASE OF SELLERS, BUYERS, BUILDERS, BROKERS AND APARTMENT COMMUNITIES WITH AN INTEGRATED DISCOVERY AND LEAD SHARING PLATFORM.
Rohit Bhayana is the Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Lumis. He deeply epitomizes Lumis' philosophy - solving complex problems which are globally relevant, at scale, by leveraging India's deep foundations in talent, technology, data, demographics, and frugal innovation.
Passionate about the intersection of fragmented value chains, communities and technology, Rohit has been in the thick of Lumis' focus areas - Supply-chain Labs, Aging, Future of Work, and Food Security. He and the team at Lumis have been taking a 'Build-Buy-Invest' approach to create value with purpose in collaboration with exceptional entrepreneurs and management teams.
Rohit believes we haven't even seen the tip of consumption of services on technology. The largest demographics are marginalized on technology, be it SMEs, Elders or Rural - and the headroom is so large that few decacorns will be built on the back of serving these segments.
Before co-founding Lumis, Rohit held the position of CEO at GE Software Solutions. His career at GE traversed multiple businesses. Prior to GE, Rohit worked with HCL Corporation, and Cadence Design Systems.