BAIN & COMPANY
- PARTNER WITH BAIN & COMPANY
- 18+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN DRIVING TRANSFORMATIONAL GROWTH FOR GLOBAL BUSINESSES, SPANNING TECHNOLOGY, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND INDUSTRIAL GOODS.
- YOUNG GLOBAL LEADER (YGL) BY THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM, DAVOS (2015)
- INDIA'S HOTTEST '40 UNDER 40' BUSINESS LEADERS BY THE ECONOMIC TIMES. (2015)
- INDIA'S TOP 25 HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES BY BUSINESS TODAY (2014)
- RHODES SCHOLAR (M.LITT, MANAGEMENT STUDIES; UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD)
- MBA FROM IIM CALCUTTA
Prashant Sarin is a partner in Bain & Company's New Delhi office. He is an active contributor to the firm's Telecommunications, Media and Technology, Strategy and Organization practices. Prashant has actively directed transformation programs with large family managed business conglomerates in the US, Southeast Asia, and India. He has advised clients across a range of industries, including technology, infrastructure, and industrial goods.
Prior to joining Bain, Prashant was working as a senior associate at Hewlett Packard where he focused on new product development (NPD), developed specific solutions for the Indian telecom and education market, leveraged new technology platforms and built business plans with global business units.
Prashant was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University, where he earned a Master's in Management Studies. He was an Aditya Birla Scholar at the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, where he received an MBA. He graduated from Delhi University with a B.Engg. in Civil Engineering.