BAIN & COMPANY
- GLOBAL LEAD - REAL ESTATE
- LEAD CONSTRUCTION AND INFRASTRUCTURE PRACTICE FOR INDIA AND ASIA PACIFIC
- 25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN CONSULTING, ACROSS INDIA, UK AND SE ASIA
- EPC/ASSET STRATEGY AND ORGANISATION DEVELOPMENT MODELS FOR MULTIPLE CLIENTS COST/BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION IN THE EPC/REAL ESTATE SECTORS
- MULTIPLE ENGAGEMENTS ON PPP/PRIVATISATION BID ADVISORY ACROSS SECTORS INTERNATIONAL GROWTH STRATEGY FOR MULTIPLE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANIES
- COST OPTIMIZATION AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMS AT EPC AND REAL ESTATE FIRMS
- POST MERGER INTEGRATION PROGRAMS FOR EPC AND BUILDING MATERIAL COMPANIES MULTIPLE ENGAGEMENTS WITH PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTORS ON PRE INVESTMENT DILIGENCE IN THE CONSTRUCTION, INFRASTRUCTURE ASSET AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS.
Mr. Gopal is a partner in the New Delhi office of Bain & Company. He leads Bain's Global Practice in Real Estate & Construction sector for all emerging markets, and their Asia-Pacific Infrastructure, Building Products and B2B Services sectors.
Gopal has more than 25 years of experience in consulting across India, the GCC and Southeast Asia.
He works across topics including strategy, performance improvement, customer experience and organization model with clients across industries. His work includes multiple engagements with private equity investors on pre-investment diligence in the sector. He has also advised clients on real estate transformation, cost optimization in construction and real estate, strategy and growth, private equity, construction operations model and process definition.Gopal earned an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, a Master's degree in chemistry from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay and a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry from University of Mumbai.